Praise For Andrei
Education & Training
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine College, Berkely, Berkeley, CA
- Esoteric Acupuncture training with Dr. Mikio Sankey
- Medical Qigong Practitioner, International College of Medical Qigong, Bradyville, TN
- Craniosacral Work, Visionary Craniosacral Works Milne Institute, Evanston, IL
- Massage Therapist, McKinnon Body Therapy Center, Oakland, CA
Medical Qigong and Energy Healing
Medical Qigong and Energy Healing are a natural extension of my spiritual development. I’m able to ‘tune into’ the energetic layers of the body and help people understand how these layers are affecting their body, emotions, and mind.
By helping people clear blockages on these deeper energetic layers, Medical Qigong and Energy Healing help lay the foundation for physical, mental and emotional healing. And beyond healing a specific health issue, Medical Qigong and Energy Healing can also be used as an ‘activation’ to your highest potential.
Think of this as a way to clean out the internal closet of your subconscious mind and allow deeper insights to emerge from your own intuitive guidance.
- Medical Qigong Practitioner (MQP), with Dr. Suzanne Friedman
- Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) with Dr. Bernard Shannon
- Medical Intuition with Carolyn Myss and Dr Norm Shealy
- Arcturian Healing Method with Dr. Gene Ang
During my undergraduate education at Georgetown, I became fascinated with the Yoga tradition. I had become a regular at Down Dog Yoga, where I would eventually become part of the staff and took my first Teacher Training. I also was fortunate enough to participate in a study that allowed me to learn Transcendental Meditation (TM) which was one of the greatest gifts I have received in my life. After a few years practicing yoga, I was particularly inspired by Sri Dharma Mittra and completed his Life of a Yogi training.
- Down Dog Yoga Teacher Training
- Life of a Yogi Training with Sri Dharma Mittra
- Transcendental Meditation (TM)
After a few years living in DC working in yoga, I discovered acrobatics. I started practicing Acroyoga, which is a blend of partner acrobatics, yoga, and Thai massage. Through my Acroyoga community, I found flying trapeze and became an instructor at Trapeze School New York’s Washington DC location.
As my physical practice was developing and becoming more dynamic, I also found the healing arts, originally in the form of Thai massage. What I immediately loved about Thai massage was that it was a really great way to share my movement practice and connect with others to bring about health and wellness through movement. This was a breakthrough for me as it was my introduction to my study of the healing arts and a way that I could share my passion for self cultivation with others. It was also a blessing to have many friends in the acrobatics world–I was able to help them through all kinds of tension and injuries that can occur as a result of rigorous training. Thai massage was my gateway to my formal bodywork training, where I focused on acupressure, craniosacral and shiatsu. I also had the pleasure of training directly with Hugh Milne, who teaches Visionary Craniosacral Work, a beautiful, heart-centered, intuitive look at craniosacral therapy, which involves sensing the subtle shifts in the skeletal system and fluid body.
Overview of My Skillset:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine,
- Craniosacral therapy,
- Medical Qigong,
- Traditional Chinese Medicine,
- Holistic healthcare.
Online Professional Profiles
Discover 3 new things each week with Jeremy's 3-Bullet Thursday
Clinic founder, Jeremy, reports from the trenches of holistic health and personal transformation.