Praise For Jamee
My treatment style is informed as much by my formal education as my experiences as a queer and trans person of color. When I think of holistic medicine, I include the context of a person’s social, professional, physical, and spiritual experiences. I believe treatments are a joint endeavor between a patient and a practitioner. My goal is to meet people where they are at and support them in their journey towards wellness and ease.
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Seattle Institute of East Asian Medicine (formerly SIOM). Also includes training in:
- Japanese Meridian Therapy – Stephen Brown
- Applied Channel Theory and Palpation – Jason Robertson
- Engaging Vitality – Marguerite Dinkins, Chip Chase, Dan Bensky
- Practical Chinese Medicine – Tom Bisio
5 Phase Qi Gong and Hand Strengthening
Tai Ji Quan, Yi Jing Jin Sui Xi Jing, Ba Duan Jin
Chan Si Gong
Zheng Gu Tui Na
Overview of My Skillset:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine,
- Zheng Gu Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage),
- Traditional Chinese Medicine,
- Holistic healthcare.
Discover 3 new things each week with our 3-Bullet Thursday—where clinic founder, Jeremy, reports from the trenches of holistic health and personal transformation.
Here's a review from one reader