Did you know that clients come to see us for services other than acupuncture? Our clients here in DC benefit greatly from cupping and customized herbal medicine formulas (and now they’re both more affordable – read on to learn more).
Benefits of herbal medicine and cupping
They may not be as well-known as acupuncture, but cupping and herbal medicine are very effective. Here are just a few common reasons that folks seek them out.
Cupping, which uses cups to create strong suction on certain parts of the body, is known to…
- relax muscles (particularly for neck, shoulder and back pain)
- improve blood circulation,
- activate the lymphatic system,
- soothe the nervous system.
- treat respiratory conditions like asthma,
- clear chest congestion associated with colds and flus,
- enhance the immune system,
- calm stress and anxiety.
Consider an herbal medicine consultation if you seek a natural, and effective approach to one or several of the following:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Emotional health
- Energy and stamina
- Fatigue syndromes
- GYN and irregular menstrual cycles
- Headaches and migraines
- Heart, circulation and blood pressure
- Hormonal health
- Joint and bone health
- Natural pain relief
- Support immunity
- Enhance and maintain wellness
… after the herbal medicine consultation, we design a custom formula using the herbs in our pharmacy — one of the largest Chinese Herbal pharmacies in the Washington DC area!
We have also made it more affordable for clients to enjoy cupping and herbal medicine. For just $20, our returning clients can combine stationary cupping or a follow-up herbal medicine consult with an acupuncture session. These “combination” type appointments are available for booking online here, by phone (202.297.7404) or at the front desk.
Learn more about cupping and herbal medicine with us
We have more information for you on our: