We may be apart during COVID-19, but can remain connected in a way that cultivates calm, grounding, and perspective. Join me for a short ‘n sweet FREE evening meditation, every Mon-Thurs at 8pm EST.
20-Minute Group Meditation Mon-Thurs at 8pm EST on Zoom
with Nadia Bouhdili
Seasoned meditators and first-timers alike are welcome to join me for my evening sit—a very grounding way to bring the day to a close. This is not a class, but rather, an opportunity to sit in the (virtual) presence of others. I’ll be your host and MC.
After registering, you will be redirected to a page that contains the link to join our meeting (the same link will be good to join all future scheduled meetings). You will also receive a confirmation email, which will also contain the “Join Meeting” link.
Sweet ‘n simple Format
- Start with a 5-minute guided “warm-up” meditation to ground and center
- Followed by a 20-minute sit (preceded by brief instruction for those who would like it)
- Once per week (on Mondays): concluding with an optional check-in: let us know how you’re doing, make comments, ask questions, etc.
- Cultivate calm in a time of uncertainty
- Boost your immune system
- Get support to start or maintain a daily meditation practice
- Enhance self awareness
- Reduce stress & control anxiety
- Boost your mood
- Bring awareness to your body & emotions
- Get better rest
- Lengthen attention span
- See my face (you decide whether or not to show yours)
- Not nearly enough space to list all of the benefits of meditation.
All of our blog articles on meditation, particularly exploring the benefits. For example, how meditation can…
- make problems less “problematic”
- enhance positive emotions
- render negative feelings easier to field
- reduce judgementalness
- enhance awareness of your inner life
- help you navigate big existential and spiritual questions
Blog articles here: https://www.dc-acupuncture.com/tag/meditation
Feel free to share with family and friends who may be interested!
Questions? Please contact me here.
Discover 3 new things each week with our 3-Bullet Thursday—where clinic founder, Jeremy, reports from the trenches of holistic health and personal transformation.
Here's a review from one reader