We may be apart during COVID-19, but can remain connected in a way that cultivates calm, grounding, and perspective. Join me for a short ‘n sweet FREE evening meditation, every weeknight at 8pm EST.
20-Minute Group Meditation Mon-Fri at 8pm EST on Zoom
with Nadia Bouhdili
Seasoned meditators and first-timers alike are welcome to join me for my evening sit—a very grounding way to bring the day to a close. This is not a class, but rather, an opportunity to sit in the (virtual) presence of others. I’ll be your host and MC.
After registering, you will be redirected to a page that contains the link to join our meeting. You only need to register once. The link you’ll receive can be used to join any and all of the weeknight meetings. You will also receive a confirmation email, which will also contain the Join Meeting link.
Sweet ‘n simple Format
- Quick hellos
- Brief instruction for those who would like some guidance,
- A 20-minute sit
- Short after-party for those who want to hang out for check-ins, questions or comments regarding meditation, our new COVID-19 reality, and beyond.
- Cultivate calm in a time of uncertainty
- Boost your immune system
- Get support to start or maintain a daily meditation practice
- Enhance self awareness
- Reduce stress & control anxiety
- Boost your mood
- Bring awareness to your body & emotions
- Get better rest
- Lengthen attention span
- See my face (you decide whether or not to show yours)
- Not nearly enough space to list all of the benefits of meditation.
Feel free to share with family and friends who may be interested!
Questions? Please contact me here.
Discover 3 new things each week with our 3-Bullet Thursday—where clinic founder, Jeremy, reports from the trenches of holistic health and personal transformation.
Here's a review from one reader